- Title: Bootcamp for College Algebra
- Price: $20.00
- Instructor: Mr. McKeague and Mr. Galletti
- Enrollment: Enroll any time.
- Prerequisite: One year of high school algebra, or equivalent
- Description: A self-paced online course for students taking College Algebra in the near future.
- Included: Two-month access to all eBooks and digital content on XYZ Textbooks.
Bootcamp for College Algebra
Need to get ready for College Algebra? We have just the course for you. College Algebra Bootcamp will present you with everything you need to be successful in College Algebra. We will review the most important prerequisite topics you will need to master, we'll cover study skills and success skills that are necessary for success in college courses, and we will show you why we think studying algebra is a worthwhile, satisfying experience, all by itself. All you need to do is add in your commitment and hard work, and you will put yourself in position to pass college algebra at the school you are attending.
You can proceed through the course as quickly as you like. There are 20 electronic assignments in the course. If you finish all the electronic assignments with an average of 75% or higher, you will receive an additional 2-month subscription to all the eBooks, videos, and electronic content on xyztextbooks.com.
You can start the course at any time, and you can do the assignments in any order.
- We offer a full refund within three business days of purchase, no questions asked.
- This is a non-credit course.
- The course can be accessed through a desktop, laptop or via some mobile devices.
- Email email@example.com if you want to confirm your mobile device is supported or for any questions.
Course Completion Rewards
Free Bootcamp Pass
For students with a grade of 75% or higher
Complete all the assignments in College Algebra Bootcamp with a grade of 75% or higher and receive a Certificate of Completion and an additional 2-month subscription to XYZTextbooks.com.
Below is a sample section from one of our recent online courses. This is how each section of your course will look.
Each section begins with a welcome video from the author, Pat McKeague, or one of our student instructors.
Everything students need to complete the written assignment is contained within the course; the eBook is one click away, and the videos play right on the website.
Online Electronically Graded Assignment
Each section contains an electronically graded assignment. Student scores are automatically recorded in the gradebook.
Take-Five videos cover enrichment topics or success skills.
Discussion forums for students to ask and answer questions.