Important information about using our websites
Before you buy a subscription to the Premium Content on XYZtextbooks.com, be sure that you can watch the videos, view the online textbooks, and download a worksheet. Go to any of our eBooks and try those three things in Chapter 1. Be sure that you can access all three items before you subscribe.
What You See is What You Get
Although we intend to add videos to XYZtextbooks.com on a regular basis, we cannot guarantee that this will happen. You are subscribing to XYZtextbooks.com in order to view the videos that are on XYZtextbooks.com at the time you subscribe to XYZtextbooks.com.
Everyone Makes Mistakes
We are constantly proofing the videos that we place on XYZtextbooks.com, but we cannot guarantee that any video is free of mistakes. If you find a mistake, be sure to let us know. XYZtextbooks.com is provided to you on an "AS IS" basis, without any warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose.
We are not a Tutoring Service
Although we would like to honor requests for videos covering specific topics or specific problems, we cannot. You are welcome to request specific videos and we will consider these requests when we schedule the topics and problems we are going to do in the future.
All right, title and ownership interest, including copyright, in XYZtextbooks.com remain exclusively with XYZtextbooks.com. When you sign up for Premium Content on XYZtextbooks.com, you are granted a license to use XYZtextbooks.com on any computer.
You may not rent, lease, or share XYZtextbooks.com content. You may not copy (in whole or in part), duplicate or create any derivative works of XYZtextbooks.com content. Any effort to reverse engineer, de-compile, translate, or disassemble XYZtextbooks.com content is prohibited to the extent permitted by applicable law. By using the embedding feature you agree that you are using it for a not-for-profit, public use. You may not embed the videos on a site that people are charged to access.
Code of Conduct
As a person using the resources at XYZtextbooks.com, including the courses offered by XYZtextbooks.com, you are part of a large and diverse learning community. Like most communities, the XYZtextbooks.com community has some basic ground rules. Please help us create a healthy learning environment by respecting the following standards:
- Be polite. Please respect your fellow community members, and the employees of XYZtextbooks. Insulting, condescending or abusive words will not be tolerated. Use the same tone and behavioral judgement you would use when speaking face-to-face. Polite debate is welcome as long as you are discussing the ideas, not attacking the person.
- Be sensitive. This is a global forum with participants from many different cultures and backgrounds. Be very careful when discussing race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or controversial topics since others may be more sensitive about them than you are.
- Post appropriate content. Content that violates the Honor Code or Terms of Service is not permitted. You may not post inappropriate or copyrighted content, advertise or promote outside products or organizations, or spam the forums with repeat content.
In summary, be proud of your communications with your community members and the employees of XYZtextbooks. Don’t say anything you wouldn’t want associated with your name, and remember that anonymous posts aren’t anonymous to staff. We do not expect to see many of these issues because we trust students like you to keep our forum communities strong and healthy. However, posts that violate this Code may be deleted or made invisible to other students by any forum moderator. Students who repeatedly break these rules may be removed from the XYZtextbooks community, if necessary (we hope this never happens!).
Academic integrity is of the utmost importance to us, to XYZtextbooks community members, and to you. Your commitment to honesty and fair play is how you show respect for your own work and the work of your peers, and it’s also how ensure that your work is recognized and respected by others outside XYZtextbooks.com.
The following four statements comprise XYZtextbooks' Honor Code. These are the core principles and practices that represent your commitment to our standard of academic integrity:
- I will register for only one account.*
- My answers to homework, quizzes and exams will be my own work (except for assignments that explicitly permit collaboration).
- I will not make solutions to homework, quizzes or exams available to anyone else. This includes both solutions written by me, as well as any official solutions provided by the course staff.
- I will not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve my results or dishonestly improve/hurt the results of others.