- Title: Supplemental Worksheets for McKeague's Introductory Mathematics
- Author: Judy Barclay
- Publisher: XYZ Textbooks
- Format & ISBN:
Paperback: 978-1-936368-89-1ISBN-13: 978-1-936368-89-1
- Electronic Version: Not available
- Printed Supplement: $27.00
Supplemental Worksheets for McKeague's Introductory Mathematics
We have a number of worksheets that accompany Introductory Mathematics. The most important of these are the Matched Problem Worksheets with Objectives.The Matched Problem Worksheets are available online for each section of the textbook. They can also be purchased separately. You can view these worksheets online in the eBook by clicking the supplements tab at the top of the tool bar These Matched Problems worksheets serve a number of purposes:
- They match the course learning objectives with specific examples in the book.
- They have space for students to show their work so you can see if they are using the correct notation and procedures.
- They make the videos more interactive for students.
- They point students to similar problems in the book.
- They give students more details on the purpose and importance of the course objectives.
FLIP YOUR CLASSROOM WITH MATCHED PROBLEMS WORKSHEETS
Each section of our eBook contains a Matched Problems Worksheet. Each problem on these worksheets is similar to the text example with the same number. Simply assign the matched problems worksheets for students to do before they come to class, and your classroom is flipped. And remember, students never need to get stuck on a problem because every example in the book is accompanied by a number of videos for them to watch.