- Title: Supplemental Worksheets for McKeague's Introductory Algebra
- Author: Judy Barclay
- ISBN: 978-1-936368-90-7
- Publisher: XYZ Textbooks
- Format: Paperback
- Electronic Version: Not available
- Printed Supplement: $27.00
- Status: In Stock
Supplemental Worksheets for McKeague's Introductory Algebra
We have a number of worksheets that accompany Introductory Algebra: Concepts and Graphs. The most important of these are the Matched Problem Worksheets with Objectives. You can view these worksheets online by visiting MathTV.com, selecting the "Videos by Textbook" tab, and then opening the Introductory Algebra: Concepts and Graphs textbook. These Matched Problems worksheets serve a number of purposes:
- They match the course learning objectives with specific examples in the book.
- They have space for students to show their work so you can see if they are using the correct notation and procedures.
- They make the videos more interactive for students.
- They point students to similar problems in the book.
- They give students more details on the purpose and importance of the course objectives.